Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hellraiser series 3 will not be on clamshells.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Johnny Feldman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    same shitty blister packs. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blisters are cool.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doesn't really bother me since the fisrt 2 series weren't on clamshells.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    don't care....I'm with the Dark Side...I free my figures

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Johnny Feldman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you being on the dark side has more to do with your sig

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SlappyMcNasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    I think you being on the dark side has more to do with your sig
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ....who me?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ordinarily I'd give a shit, as most of my new figs I leave MOC. But the last two Hellraiser series I've opened, so this one will be no different.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine will be freed and posed with the others

  9. #9
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they had been, I'd be pissed off (I'm sure many other would be as well).

    You can't just switch packaging like that with a line, unless of course it's a huge ongoing line (but even then it still tends to piss me off)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •